Real-Time NEO Exchange Listed Securities and ETFs Now Available on TradingView.com
We are excited to announce that real-time data for NEO-listed securities is now available on TradingView, starting today! TradingView.com is an advanced financial visualization platform with the ease and use of a modern website. Its powerful and ultra-compatible charting features make it the most active social network for traders and investors to look at a variety of complex charts, discuss trading ideas, and trade.
For the first time ever, visitors to TradingView.com will now have full coverage of all Canadian listed securities with the introduction of NEO listed securities to the platform. “This is a huge win for our investors and traders at large,” explains Jos Schmitt, President and CEO of the NEO Exchange. “The support for NEO-listed securities is further evidence of the mark we’re making as Canada’s next-generation stock exchange.”
Home to a growing roster of public companies in the cannabis, financial services, real estate, and technology sectors, as well as a rapidly expanding list of ETFs from some of Canada’s largest and up-and-coming fund managers, NEO offers a much-needed alternative in the stock exchange industry. With a bold focus on fairness, liquidity, and transparency, NEO’s place in the competitive landscape keeps market quality high and drives innovation to improve the overall investing experience.
RECENT NEO LISTINGS THAT CAN NOW BE FOUND ON TRADINGVIEW:
- MMED: Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. – the world’s first neuro-pharmaceuatical company
- CCHW: Columbia Care Inc. – One of the largest US MSOs in medical and recreational cannabis
- HALO: Halo Labs Inc.
- CERE.UN: Ceres Acquisition Corp.
- MMK.UN: Merida Merger Corp. I – the first ever dual-listed NEO & NASDAQ SPAC
- SVC.A.U: Subversive Capital Acquisition Corp.
- HISA: High Interest Savings Account ETF
- EARK: Emerge ARK Global Disruptive Innovation ETF
- CESG: CI First Asset MSCI World ESG Impact ETF
- FCSW: Fidelity Sustainable World ETF
- HMUS: Horizons US Marijuana Index ETF
To view real-time data for NEO-listed securities on TradingView’s platform, visit www.TradingView.com.