Quality Assurance Analyst
The QA Analyst will report directly to the Head of Product Delivery and will be responsible for testing the exchange and related products and assisting in the creation of use cases and test objectives.
Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance & Testing of various internally developed and externally acquired vendor software products through the creation and execution of QA test plans, test cases and use cases
- Test scripting and automation of test cases and use cases into the automation tools
- Analysis of results and entry into defect reporting tools
- Re-testing of any previously opened defects as they are repaired
- Communicate effectively with team members from the QA and BA group to review and prioritize issues
- Special projects as required
- Skilled with MS Office suite of products including Word and Excel
- Experience with VeriFIX is considered an asset
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment with open and clear communication of ideas, issues and challenges
- Assist with tactical and strategic planning exercises to confirm delivery priorities and capabilities
- Good written communication skills including technical writing
- Ability to interact with internal team members and Business Analysts
- Clear attention to detail
- <5% (or less than 10 calendar days per year). Under exceptional circumstances, a request may be made for additional time (up to 15 days) with reasonable notice
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.