The NEO Exchange (NEO) is Canada’s next generation stock exchange, putting the needs of investors, businesses looking to raise capital and dealers first. Launched in March 2015, the NEO Exchange currently offers an innovative trading venue to trade all Canadian securities. It also has a value added listing platform for capital raising companies and investment products, offering unique liquidity, transparency and efficiency benefits.
The Marketing Analyst will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and will provide support for marketing initiatives through research, data collection, and analytics.
Summer 2019: May – August
- Create reports summarizing activity across various marketing mediums including website, social media, email blasts, etc.
- Analyze data for various digital advertising campaigns to help evaluate and maximize ROI
- Support developing future sales collateral
- Research into events and sponsorships
- Research for thought leadership content
- Support at NEO events as needed
- Special projects as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication including technical writing and presentations
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment and clearly communicate ideas
- Creative thinker / problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.