Help support and grow NEO’s listings business as part of the listings-regulatory team by processing listing applications, assisting NEO listed issuers and their advisors and continuously improving operational processes. If you are a problem solver and are interested in being part of evolving the process for issuers to go public, please apply.
- Process listing applications for initial public listings and transactions by existing NEO listed issuers
- Provide support to NEO listed issuers and their advisers
- Review information provided, identify and resolve issues
- Develop and maintain relationships with business and operational teams to support streamlined processing of initial listing and ongoing issuer activities
- Provide expertise as a member of the Listings team to review, revise and implement operational processes
- Perform/oversee background checks
- Maintain ongoing awareness of securities regulatory requirements for capital raising and listings requirements, both domestically and internationally
- Process regulatory filings
- Special projects, as required
- Two to four years of experience in the securities industry (preferably with a listings focus) or a legal or accounting designation
- Knowledge of the capital raising process and trading of securities in Canada ,including structured products
- Knowledge of related regulatory and legal requirements
- Strong drafting and writing skills
- Understanding of business finance and regulatory reporting for public companies
- Good personal judgment and ability to take the initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and client demands
- Ability to rapidly learn how to use information technology tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving/adaptive
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.