Business Development Manager, NEO Connect
Responsible for NEO’s revenue growth in the mutual funds and alternative funds line of business. Leads the development, implementation and execution of a sales and account management strategy across NEO Connects products and services.
- Identifies and develops relationships with key decision makers across the investment fund community in Canada including portfolio managers, institutional and retail investors.
- Assists in developing new product ideas and pricing.
- Prospecting new business by levering personal network, referrals, participating in trade shows and conferences.
- Develops and delivers external sales presentations and targeted communications to support sales activities.
- Assists marketing in development of sales collateral by identifying core messaging and generating ideas for content tailored to client needs.
- Stays informed of regulatory, competitive and structural changes that impacts our business.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for NEO within the industry.
- Manages internal relationships and coordinates activities with business development staff across other lines of business
- Keeps internal stakeholders informed about progress against forecast, opportunities, risks and mitigating actions as it relates to the line of business
- Special projects as required
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience in investment funds business development.
- Good understanding of Canadian funds landscape.
- Network in the investment funds community.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in French would be an asset.
- Comfortable working in a small and dynamic organization with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining long-term relationships with industry participants.
- Client-centric focus and team approach in all activities
- Self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative and drive, collaboration through team work
- Creative thinker / problem solver
Travel Requirements: ~20%
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.