Administrative Office Assistant
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Administrative Office Assistant. The Administrative Office Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a fast paced working environment and energetic culture.
Administrative Assistant to COO & Head of Sales
- Calendar management
- Expense coordination and management
- Contact management in CRM system
- Develop administrative processes and procedures to continuously improve efficiencies
- Special projects as required
Human Resources and Facilities Management
- Maintain all internal phone, location, email lists and organization charts.
- Lead and/or assist with organization of special events and activities as assigned.
- Liaise with building management overall facilities’ related issues.
- Employee health and safety inspections, records, and resolution of issues. (training will be sponsored by the company if not certified).
- Act as Primary Fire Warden and maintain required compliance activities for the team.
- Light kitchen duties including but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading dishwasher in the morning and evenings
- Clearing up meeting rooms after client related events
- Ensuring client service area is always kept in a presentable, professional appearance
- Monitoring of general corporate email accounts as assigned.
- Preparation of outgoing mail and packages and the distribution of incoming items.
- Procurement of printer, general office and kitchen supplies and management of vendor relationships to ensure best pricing, etc.
- Data input, vendor payment management, and other accounts payable duties.
- Meeting room management, including arranging / ordering catering as requested by the meeting owner.
- Greeting guests and ensuring security protocols are followed.
- General office duties and special projects as required.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well with minimal supervision
- Thrives working with complex requirements in a team environment and challenging the status quo
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with small teams, where resources are limited and taking initiative is paramount to success
- Contributes to the company culture of transparency, honesty and respect
- Ability to handle and respect the sensitivities around confidential information
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.